It's been ages since I last updated my blog. I accidentally clicked on Jocy's blog page today because I'm using my old laptop, and noticed that she has updated her blog. Maybe I should too.
I'm currently at a place that I shouldn't be at, doing something that I shouldn't be doing.
When I was given the opportunity to come here this morning, I didnt even hesitate. I just came. I knew what to expect. I knew that it's going to affect other people, but I don't care. I waited 8 years. I think I deserved a few hours in return.
Monday I'm going to start a new rotation - OMF/plastic surgery. I hope I'll love it very much. Because dedication requires love and passion. I think my career will always be the priority of my life. It defined me. My achievements are who I am.
Perhaps I'm taking the other parts of my life for granted. My parents are awesome. My health is good. My finance is stable. Well, I dont have a boyfriend, but I like being young and free. And I always seem to have someone in my life who's there for me, without needing the usual commitments and labels.
So, yes, life is good. Except that one day I'll change my mind about my priorities. One day I might look back and wonder what have I missed in my youth because I was so stubborn about who I love. But it's not today.
No comments:
Post a Comment