Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Inception

I've just watched "Inception". Hmm. Kinda late eh?

I like the trailer. I've heard that it's good. Better than good, actually. I knew I wanna watch it. But I'm more a book than movie person, so I'll watch it when I get to watch it. There's 10 other movies I wanna watch too, but they can all wait till I have the time and mood to go to the cinema.

But "Inception" is brilliant. 9/10 for me. Highly recommended if you have not watched it yet. It has been a while since I last enjoyed a movie so much! Leonardo and Cillian Murphy were awesome, but I'm not too sure about Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

After the ending, I felt like watching it again. It is that good. This is not the first movie about lucid dreams but it is the best one.

So now, go watch it.

No comments: