Day 14 to 17 will take a day or two coz it's still in point forms :D
I usually type them up the night of, but the internet of these last 2 hotels is awesome, so I've been busy catching up my TVB drama online instead of typing up my trip journal and read my novel.
I'm still reading the third book of the millenium series (The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest). I finished the first book in one and a half days, the second book in one and a half weeks, and I've been reading this third book since the beginning of my trip (today is Day 19 of my tour). Will it take one and a half month? Hehe. The first book was awesome to the max. The second and third book are not as awesome but still worth reading.
Anyway, pictures of my philadelphia trip (day 14 to 17) are on my FB, if you're interested.
The last few posts were meant as a sort of documentation, for me, to remember this trip, many years to come. Because I'll forget. I know I'll forget the small interesting details. That's why it can be a bit dry and TMI at times.
I'm now in Washington DC. I'm flying to Miami next week.
I know I'll love Washington DC because of all the national treasures. But Philadelphia is an absolute gem. If you remember my original trip (back in May), Philly was not included. It was a last minute addition in order to accommodate my cruise dates. But I love love love it!! This is the type of city I wanna live in.
But who knows. Like my cousin said, I love everything!! I've loved every single city from the first day of my trip. I hate the heat and I dislike eating alone, but otherwise, I love this fabulous trip.
I wonder if it is simply because I dont have to work. But everytime I see a hospital or an ambulance, I have this feeling. A fleeting flutter of excitement, mixed with the slightest touch of disappointment. Like I want to be in there. I hope this means that I love my medical degree beyond the title it gives me.
No comments:
Post a Comment