Thursday, November 4, 2010

automatic

I've been playing with my neopets A LOT lately. They are now more than 9 years old!!! It used to be so hot back then. But the games are still quite good.

I've also been spending the last few days with my aunty. I love being spoilt by a little girl :D Yesterday we went to watch the movie, "Conviction" with Janet. So touching! I'll say 8/10. A true story about a man who was convicted with first degree murder and robbery, and his sister went into law school to help him.

Some other movies I've watched recently:

- "The Social Network" is 8.5/10 for me. Jesse Eisenberg makes a very very charming Mark Zuckerberg. And of course, Armie Hammer is absolutely beautiful. My only complain is that Justin Timberlake is an awful choice for Sean Parker. I absolutely have a crush on Sean Parker, the real guy, not the one portrayed by Timberlake. So I wish they have chosen someone else for the movie.

- "Life as we know it" 7/10. It has a good mixture of funny and touching scenes. Josh Lucas is one super hot doctor. I kept hoping the female character would chose him instead of the guy played by Josh Duhamel. And the baby is really adorable.

- "RED" is also 8/10 because I'm a sucker for all types of spy / secret agents movies. And of course, Mary-Louise Parker is beautiful. She does not look like she is 46 years old!! If not for the wrinkles, I would think maybe early 30s. Hmm. I'm not a big fan of Bruce Willis but I do like Karl Urban.


Two days ago, I went back to med school to collect my yearbook. It's lovely. Lots of pictures. Sigh. Memories of our last 3 years together.

I've also received a dog tag that has the logo of our school, with " L. Yeo MD" inscribed at the back. MD is the Latin for "Doctor of Medicine". I love!!! Each of us also get a paper copy of the Hippocrates Oath and a picture of our class animal (glaber), which I'm going to frame when I'm back in Brunei.

Luckily for me, I have a few classmates who are going to graduate with me *phew* I would hate to read the Hippocrates Oath by myself in front of hundreds of other graduates from other faculties, as well as their family and friends.

In the meantime, I need to get some work done, i.e. applying for my house officer position *yawn* So lazy. I'm flying to vancouver on Saturday, so maybe I'll just do it there. Another week of procrastination :D

No comments: