Tuesday, December 7, 2010

iBrunei

A quick update. I'm back in Brunei. Duh! Again.

My 8-days trip to Australia was loads of fun albeit a little too short. I was sick for the first few days too. Common cold.

But I would do it all over again. We visited our cousin (one of my favourite) at Melbourne. He is currently doing his PhD and has no plan to return. How fun. We went to lavendar farm, cherry farm, strawberry farm, orchards, lighthouse, beach, maze gardens, shopping, etc.

In Sydney, we went to the Blue Mountains, see the opera house, and mostly shopping/eating.

I would have loved to go to the museums, aquarium and zoo, but we're really short on time and both my sisters dislike museums and they have been to the zoo.

But now I'm back to Brunei again.

I finally got an iphone4. I love love love it.

Yesterday was my youngest sister's birthday. We bought her a macbook pro. And of course, I put it in a huge box filled with newspaper and two layers of presents. The first layer is an organiser, and she has to go through another layer of newspaper to get the macbook.

We also went to Pantai restaurant for their crazy expensive ala carte food. $209 for 6 people (after the 10% discount from my dad's credit card). But the food is undeniably good!! I love my super yummy medium rare tenderloin with lots of blood in the middle. Mmm~~

No plan for now.

I was interviewed for my ripas job before I went to australia. I'll likely be starting on Feb 7. A few more procedures before I start.

I miss Calgary...

2 comments:

Jocy said...

Welcome Back!!!
Wah, so nice oh.. i want to go to Australia one day too. My working trip last year was too short and too much time wasted.

liz said...

Yeah, I also wanna return someday for the other parts of Australia :))